Company: Mozayix International
Job Title: Critical Care Paramedic (Ukraine)
Employment Terms: Contract
Status: Position is notional contingent upon contract award.
Location: STE 400, 2011 Crystal Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22202
Mozayix is the leading provider of security risk management and operational support services to clients worldwide. From security management, crisis response, training, and logistics, to life support and information services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate safely and efficiently no matter where they are in the world. Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ objectives and the unique risks they face in their operating environment.
All Mozayix staff are vetted, well trained, and enjoy open lines of communication with our international managers.
The Critical Care Paramedic shall be available to patrol with Teams at all times within The Ukraine. The Critical Care Paramedic will be immediately transported to any location where their assistance is required to transport a patient. Critical Care Teams will respond to areas of Eastern Ukraine. Critical Care Nurses or Paramedics are available 24/7.
In the case of acute traumatic injury, the Critical Care Teams shall provide immediate emergency care on site and during transportation to an appropriate medical facility. The Critical Care Team members shall possess knowledge of prolonged field care, forward resuscitative care and the trauma triad of death (hypothermia, blood clotting, and acidosis of the blood).
If your qualifications, experience, and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic problems then we invite you to submit your application today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides prolonged field care to critical care patients.
- Provides advanced resuscitative care.
- Stabilizes and prepares patient for transport.
- Provides proper medical care and treatment during transport.
- Diagnoses and treats with appropriate techniques (resources and equipment) any medical situation while maintaining the highest standard of patient care according to current Company standards.
- Maintains accurate and thorough records during transport.
- Communicates with transferring staff upon arrival for patient report. Ensures that the patient has been accepted by the receiving facility and all requirements have been met prior to transporting the patient. Provides a complete and concise patient report to the staff at the receiving facility.
- Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software.
- Complies with all applicable Mozayix standards and guidelines.
- Attends and participates in a variety of meetings and task force groups to improve quality and outcomes, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new policy requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All Health Care Providers (HCPs) will document care delivered and follow up care required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to travel to and operate in high and extreme threat environments for up to number (12) weeks at a time;
- Ability to communicate fluently, both in writing and orally, in English
- Submission of three (3) professional references.
- Basic email and computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Completion of a criminal background check.
- Must have completed a formal Nursing training program leading to a degree in Nursing OR completed a formal Paramedic Program that led to a diploma or certification in Paramedic medicine.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with the last 2 years as a Critical Care Nurse OR 4 years as a Paramedic with the last 2 years as a Critical Care Paramedic.
- Hold and maintain a current unrestricted Nursing or Paramedic license in country of origin.
- Have and maintain a current certification in Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program (CCEMPT) or Critical Care Paramedic Certified (CCP-C) or equivalent.
- Have and maintain current certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a technically relevant field preferred.
Contractor/Employee will be paid a competitive salary. Position is notional contingent upon contract award.
Work is done on a rotational basis with two (2) months on, and one (1) month off, however, candidates need to be flexible. Schedules will be driven by operational requirements.