Company: Mozayix International
Job Title: Federal Business Development Manager
Employment Terms: Full-Time
Location: Arlington, Virginia or St. Augustine, Florida
Category: Sales and Marketing
Mozayix is a leading provider of security risk management and operational support services to clients worldwide. From security management, crisis response, training and logistics, to life support and information services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate safely and efficiently no matter where they are in the world. Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ objectives and the unique risks they face in their operating environment.
Mozayix intends to hire a Business Development Manager with experience selling to the Federal Government. Qualified candidates will have the option of working remotely or from our office in Arlington, Virginia.
As the Federal Business Development Manager, you will lead the government sales process from prospecting, responding to requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposals (RFP) while fostering and maintaining relationships with government clients. You will engage in a collaborative process with company stakeholders to develop strategic goals and marketing requirements to grow revenue from sales to the government.
You should already possess existing professional relationships within the landscape of the Federal Government from having successfully closed services contracts.
You should be well-organized, self-motivated, articulate, and accountable, detail-orientated, display effective interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Government Sales Process, including but not limited to; prospecting, responding to requests for information and proposals, and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Utilize existing professional relationships within the landscape of the Federal Government from successfully closed services contracts.
- Create and deliver formal presentations, demonstrations, proposals and Statements of Work (SOW) for clients
- Work with financial and business planning models to execute a full range of sales tasks including prospecting, generating, identifying and qualifying opportunities, responding to RFQs on Ebuy as well as creating proposals for other opportunities.
- Prepare, review, and approve technical exhibits and proposals
- Interface with the project teams to develop potential opportunities with existing clients
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Generate new leads and develop those leads into long term clients
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling to government buyers
- Ability to execute a full range of sales tasks including prospecting, generating, identifying and qualifying opportunities, responding to RFQs on Ebuy as well as creating proposals for other opportunities.
- Proven record of sales and a current network of professional relationships within Federal Agencies
- Ability to pre-position company for upcoming opportunities
- Ability to identify, approach and negotiate teaming opportunities with other federal contractors
- Ability to successfully close sales /deals
- Ability to use CRM to systematically track and present the status and results of all leads, presentations, RFQs, RFPs and other business development related client interactions.
- Ability to develop and understand pricing models
- Demonstrate highly effective written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to develop and understand project timelines
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Master’s degree in a technically relevant field preferred.
Employee will be paid a competitive salary with opportunity for performance-based bonus.
Mozayix offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Base Salary and Performance Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching and company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- The opportunity to make a significant impact in a small but growing business
If your qualifications, experience, and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic problems then we invite you to submit your application today.