Company: Mozayix International
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Terms: Full-Time
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
Mozayix is a leading provider of security risk management and operational support services to clients worldwide. From security management, crisis response, training, and logistics, to life support and information services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate safely and efficiently no matter where they are in the world. Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ objectives and the unique risks they face in their operating environment.
As the Finance Manager in a small business, you will have an impact on a wide range of business functions. In addition to traditional responsibilities of budgets, receivables, payables, collections and tax filing requirements you will also supporting with regulatory and licensing renewals as well as procurement decisions and management of subcontracts and supplier agreements. Further, as a key member of the management team, you will interact regularly with all employees, our clients, and subcontractors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate bookkeeping by recording and reconciling transactions
- Prepare invoices and send client invoices
- Process employee payroll and administer 401k account with external service provider
- Execute payments to subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensure all federal, state and local taxes are filed promptly
- Ensure all state and local licensing and other regulatory requirements are kept current
- Conduct financial forecasting and budget planning, and prepare ad hoc financial reports as necessary
- Conduct financial reviews to identify and mitigate financial risk to the company
- Negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers to obtain best possible value.
- Review financial reports and project profitability statements to reduce costs
- Collect and disseminate reports and other information each year as part of annual federal tax filings
- Review insurance coverage requirements and policies including property, healthcare, general liability, workers’ compensation, auto, D&O, and travel liability
- Develop, implement and review policies and procedures related to finance and accounting department
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
- Experience working with a small business and knowledge of standard accounting procedures, budgets, cash flow, payables, invoicing/collections, and monthly reporting.
As a full-time employee, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with your experience and work history. In addition to a base salary, you will be eligible for an annual bonus based on achievement of personal targets.
- Base Salary and Performance Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching and company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- The opportunity to make a significant impact in a small but growing business
If your qualifications, experience, and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic problems then we invite you to submit your application today.