Company: Mozayix International
Job Title: Medical Program Manager (Ukraine)
Employment Terms: Contract, Full-Time
Status: Position is notional contingent upon contract award.
Location: STE 400, 2011 Crystal Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22202
Mozayix is the leading provider of security risk management and operational support services to clients worldwide. From security management, crisis response, training, and logistics, to life support and information services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate safely and efficiently no matter where they are in the world. Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ objectives and the unique risks they face in their operating environment.
All Mozayix staff are vetted, well trained, and enjoy open lines of communication with our international managers.
The Medical Program Manager will provide oversight to the Medical Support Services in accordance with Mozayix standards and guidelines within Ukraine. The Medical Program Manager will supervise the emergency medical team to include Paramedic Lead’s, Paramedics, and Critical Care Teams to approximately 800 mission members patrolling the Eastern Region of the Ukraine.
If your qualifications, experience, and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic problems then we invite you to submit your application today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as primary interface with customer, Contracting Officer/Contracting Officer Representative, and other designated Government officials throughout the term of the contract and related task orders.
- Monitors performance of staff and coaches for correction.
- Handles disciplinary issues with proper action, including coaching and documentation.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by delivering quality service and effective solutions to emergent conditions.
- Plans and executes all contractual service requirements.
- Prepares and manages program budgets, schedules, and achieves all performance requirements.
- Directs program activities in accordance with the contract and Task Order PWS. Applies Mozayix policies and procedures or develops and implements new procedures, as may be required.
- Maintains or coordinates IT, radio and telephonic communication, transportation, and other support services capabilities that are provided by the customer, Mozayix partners, customer contractors, and others to ensure no interruption in service to the customer.
- Responsible for all supply chain management processes.
- Coordinates with the customer, customer contractors, customer facilities, and capabilities (e.g., Medevac, Logistics) to ensure mutual, timely support.
- Provides direction and guidance to all program staff.
- Manages the quality programs of business partners, subcontractors, services contractors, and suppliers supporting the program.
- Provides Corporate and customer management with timely, transparent, and accurate information to assess program performance.
- Assists with the managing of day to day activities and prioritizing tasks.
- Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software.
- Complies with all applicable Mozayix standards and guidelines.
- Attends and participates in a variety of meetings and task force groups to improve quality and outcomes, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems, and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new policy requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technically relevant field required.
- Ability to travel to and operate in high and extreme threat environments for up to number (12) weeks at a time;
- Ability to communicate fluently, both in writing and orally, in English
- Submission of three (3) professional references;
- Basic email and computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required;
- Completion of a criminal background check.
- Master’s degree in a technically relevant field preferred.
Contractor/Employee will be paid a competitive salary. Position is contingent upon contract award.
Work is done on a rotational basis with two (2) months on, and one (1) month off, however, candidates need to be flexible. Schedules will be driven by operational requirements.