Company: Mozayix International
Job Title: Paramedic (Ukraine)
Employment Terms: Contract
Status: Position is contingent upon contract award.
Location: STE 400, 2011 Crystal Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22202
Mozayix is the leading provider of security risk management and operational support services to clients worldwide. From security management, crisis response, training, and logistics, to life support and information services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate safely and efficiently no matter where they are in the world. Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ objectives and the unique risks they face in their operating environment.
The Paramedic will provide Medical Support Services in accordance with Mozayix specifications and guidelines. The Paramedic will provide emergent medical care to approximately 800 mission members patrolling the Eastern Region of the Ukraine. The Paramedic will be available to patrol with the SMM Teams on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year within Ukraine. The Paramedic will report to the Paramedic Lead.
All Mozayix staff are vetted, well trained, and enjoy open lines of communication with our international managers.
If your qualifications, experience, and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic problems then we invite you to submit your application today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers primary and emergency medical treatment in accordance with approved protocols and licensure, in both field and small clinic environments.
- Administers IV Fluid, Blood and Blood Products.
- Treats, packages, and bandages wounds.
- Administers injections and medications, performs advanced respiratory procedures including emergency surgical cricothyroidotomy and ET (endotracheal) intubation.
- Accompanies client personnel on field missions as and when scheduled by client.
- Treats injuries and/or illnesses using advanced life support techniques and medications.
- Documents and records all patient interactions and care provided.
- Completes all required client and regulatory reports and logs.
- Provides medical training to client as requested.
- Reports complete and concise patient records to the staff at the receiving facility.
- All Health Care Providers (HCPs) will document care delivered and follow up care required.
- Attends and participates in a variety of meetings and task force groups to improve quality and outcomes, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain a specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new policy requirements.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have completed a formal Paramedic training program leading to a diploma, certification or bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a licensed Paramedic.
- Hold and maintain a current unrestricted Paramedic license from country of origin.
- Have and maintain current certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), PreHospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS), Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) or equivalent.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in a technically relevant field preferred.
Contractor/Employee will be paid a competitive salary. Position is notional contingent upon contract award.
Work is done on a rotational basis with two (2) months on, and one (1) month off, however, candidates need to be flexible. Schedules will be driven by operational requirements.