Company: Mozayix International
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Terms: Full-time
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Mozayix is a global leader in security risk management and overseas operational support services. From on-site security management, crisis response, training and logistics, to life support and information services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate securely, safely and efficiently anywhere in the world. The services provided by SaferTrips.com are integral to Mozayix’s overall portfolio and we are actively seeking to hire a Sales Representative who is focused on growing this service line.
If your qualifications, experience and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic problems then we invite you to submit your application today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The SaferTrips.com Sales Representative will:
- Establish and adhere to a disciplined daily telephone sales routine designed to qualify new leads to convert them to new prospects. Expect to make a minimum of 50 phone calls per day qualifying leads and discovering new ones within the target company.
- Proactively manage a list of new prospects (potential buyers) through regularly scheduled telephone “touches”. During these calls you will explore and define any upcoming requirements as well as offer solutions and proposals to meet their needs. Expect to make between 10 and 20 prospecting calls per day
- Convert prospects into clients by directing them the website where purchases can be made or sending them an invoice that upon payment signifies closing of a sale.
- Continue to cultivate relationships with existing customers to expand the scope of the business relationship.
- Maintain up-to-date prospect and client data within the customer relationship management (CRM) system
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a telephone sales role with documented track-record of achievement
- Strong drive to achieve success
- Excellent communicator. Fluent both in writing and orally, in English
- Able to navigate within client organization to locate decision-makers and define client requirements
- Periodic domestic travel may be required in order to meet customers, attend conferences or trade events
- Proficient in the use of email and basic document production tools including: MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
You will receive a competitive base salary each month as well as the opportunity to earn significant commissions from sales. You will be eligible to participate in a generous benefits package that includes paid holidays, paid vacation, company healthcare and 401k programs.
HOURS AND WORK LOCATION
Work hours are weekdays from 0830 to 1630 at our office in St. Augustine, Florida.
- Are you a U.S. Citizen or do you have the authorization to work in the US? (Yes or No).
- Do you currently reside within 30 miles of St. Augustine, FL and are you able to commute to our office daily?
- This is a full-time role with benefits paying a base salary of $3,000 per month with the opportunity to earn commissions for sales. Do you accept these terms?