Firm: Mozayix International
Title: Security Management Consultant II
Employment Terms: Long-term contract up to one year.
Location: N'Djamena, Chad
Description: Mozayix is recognized as a leader in providing innovative security and training solutions to clients across the Middle East and Africa. Mozayix Security Consultants possess a unique combination of technical security expertise, industry knowledge, country experience and consulting skills. In an effort to broaden and strengthen our pool of professional Security Consultants we are currently accepting applications from candidates who meet all of the criteria outlined below. If your qualifications, experience and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic security challenges then submit your application today.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Mozayix Security Management Consultant II:
- Develops, improves and maintains client security policies and procedures
- Conducts and drafts detailed reports and assessments to support client operations and projects
- Develops travel security plans and delivers pre-deployment and arrival briefs
- Maintains extensive network of local contacts to help build the intelligence picture and shape the local security context in areas where our clients operate
- Supports client new-business/sales team in developing security solutions to support revenue growth in challenging markets
- Supports client procurement teams in contracting local security providers by identifying, analyzing and qualifying local security suppliers and subcontractors
- Conducts performance audits and reviews of local security providers
- Develops and delivers security and safety training
- Collaborates with clients in a consultative and proactive approach in order to facilitate their business objectives in markets with dynamic and security challenges
- Is capable of deploying to and working in remote and austere project sites in medium or high-risk countries for extended periods time
Experience and Work History:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the military and having achieved the rank of SNCO or Officer with overseas operational experience, or;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the private sector in the role of Security Director, Security Manager, Security Consultant or Security Advisor, and;
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience in direct support of international aid and development programs funded by USAID, DFID or other international donor organizations.
- Minimum of 1 year of in-country operational security experience in Western Africa.
Education and Qualifications:
- Fluency in both French and English is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Masters degree or additional professional certifications are highly valued.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required including the ability to draft reports free of errors in grammar or spelling.
- Other related security certifications are highly valued.
References and Writing Samples:
Applicants must have strong references from past employers or clients. Samples of previous written work products will be requested. As part of the application process candidates may be required to submit a timed writing assignment.
Compensation: Generous daily rates for labor are offered based on the relevancy and extent of your experience and qualifications. In addition to labor other allowances including danger pay and per diem may be authorized based on the location and contract type. Expenses for travel and accommodation during contracted assignments are paid for by Mozayix or our clients.