Company: Mozayix International
Title: Security Management Consultant
Level: Level II - (Mid-Career)
Employment Terms: Contract
Mozayix is the leading provider of security risk management and operational support services to clients worldwide. From security management, crisis response, training and logistics, to life support and information services, we offer a wide range of capabilities to help clients operate safely and efficiently no matter where they are in the world. Our solutions are tailored to our clients’ objectives and the unique risks they face in their operating environment.
All Mozayix staff are vetted, well trained, and enjoy open lines of communication with our international managers.
If your qualifications, experience and interests are aligned with this role and you would like to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about helping clients solve dynamic problems then we invite you to submit your application today.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Security Management Consultant:
- Conducts risk assessments and makes recommendations to staff regarding mitigation measures;
- Drafts a weekly threat reports and communicates them to organizational stakeholders;
- Develops journey management plans for staff ground movements;
- Collects information from local contacts and analyzes it to better understand the local security context;
- Assists in the selection of qualified local security service providers;
- Trains and supervises local security service providers to improve their skills and ability to perform their duties to a high standard;
- Conducts performance audits and reviews of local security providers;
- Develops and delivers security and safety briefings and training to staff arriving on location;
- Collaborates with team leaders to facilitate their business objectives.
Preferred Experience and Work History:
We are interested in candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Candidates whose resumes highlight the following parameters will receive the greatest level of review by our hiring team.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in the field of Security Management;
- Previous experience supporting organizations with overseas operations, offices or projects;
- Experience supporting projects funded by USAID, DFID, AusAID, ADB, EBRD, or other similar organizations highly valued;
- Military or law enforcement background highly valued;
- Willingness to learn new methods and conform to internal processes and procedures;
- Ability to draft, proof and submit documents that are free of errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Capable of working both in teams as well as independently;
- Experienced working on projects with time constraints and deadlines;
- Experience working or living overseas particularly in high/extreme threat areas;
- Willingness to travel internationally for up to 4 weeks at a time;
- Fluency in English is required and fluency in another language is highly valued.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly valued;
- Relevant professional certifications are highly valued.
References and Writing Samples:
Applicants must have strong references from previous employers or clients. Samples of previous written work products may be requested as part of the selection process.
Compensation: Mozayix offers competitive rates based on qualifications, experience, work and salary history.
Note: Periodic travel to medium or high threat international locations for up to 4 weeks at a time is required.